Looks like I'm going/coming (depending on how you look at it, as Stan Freberg sort of says) to the US in December, and likely will be leaving in May.
All going well, I'll be heading to a conference in New Orleans first. If I can get accommodation sorted, I'll likely be doing a semester at a university in the northeastern US.
Will be spilling more details about once I hear back about that accommodation thing for the latter. Bear hugs!
[Edit: More like my nomination for the conference has been accepted, so I'm certainly going for that -- I'm just waiting to get the final paperwork from the host university, plus the accommodation stuff. Sigh. Oh, and changed title.]